Saturday, April 29, 2006

Dumb ass Accident - revisited


One of my friends was driving his beater- a nasty old Station Wagon ... ( remember those?)

(those girls there are probably saying "kick ass ride....." )


Well my friend was driving down the street and stopped at a 4 way stop.

Right when he was about to go and enter the intersection..................

HE got rear ended!

So he does the usual thing when we get into an accident... go see if the person in the other car is allright and do a quick inspection of the car.

Either cars have no scratches.

He was just about to tell the lady it was "okay" and let's go on our seperate ways when she said ...


NO! WE NEED TO CALL THE COPS! RIGHT AWAY!




She was obviously on something.....................




my friend kept on telling her that there was no damage on the car and they can go on their seperate ways........

but no..............



WE MUST HAVE THE POLICE HERE!




So when the police arrive he asks for the usual stuff:

"Registration and Insurance card please."

My friend provides his ....

and the lady........


"Oh I dunno............."


"What do you mean you don't know"

" Well, This isn't my car"

"Well who's car is it?"

"Is that drug paraphanellia in the passenger seat?"

(it was as if an episode of "cops" was playing infront of my friend)

The policeman told my friend he could go.... while he questioned this girl further.

All I can say is.......

should of listened to Nancy Reagan!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home