Saturday, April 22, 2006

One of my Dumb Ass moments at the beach




Once upon a time when I had this fabulous and glam airine job I ended up in Hawaii......

(if anyone worked for an airline that reads this, we all know THAT's A LIE! There IS NO GLAM at this job....... anyhow......)



Thought I packed everything.... except......



FOR



MY



BIKINI!




Going to HAWAII without my bikini? HOW STUPID CAN YOU BE????????????????

So.............

I looked around Waikiki ----and the prices were attrocious.

I wasn't about to pay $40-$80 bucks for something that can't even cover my little fox terrier's bunghole.....

So I decided I was just NOT going to swim in the water...........



Later on, my friends and I stopped by at the flea market on the way to to the beach........... and much to my SURPRISE I found a good cute bikini for $5.

YIPPPPPPPPEEEEEE!

I was so STOKED!

I can now go swim and catch some sun on the beach!




When we got there, I changed in the bathroom and I thought I looked pretty hot.

I worked out all year and I can finally show off my nice body. No flabs on this chick!

When I came out of the bathroom, some guys were smiling big.....

BIG KOOL- AID GRINS.

On my way down I saw some girls giving me some dirty looks. I thought to myself...

"Boy, I must look FINE, these girls are just eyeing me out with some ATTITUDE! THEY must be JEALOUS......."


I was so proud of myself.... all that excercising paid off!!!!!!!!!!

I looked DANG FINE!

Even the old ladies were staring at me.......

The old men were grinnin....

On the beach, I sat around... lying around... and these guys would come talk to me. One wanted me to play frisbee with him......... wow! I never had that kind of interaction before.......just come to me and asked me to play with him!

So I went and played frisbee with him..... jumping up to catch the frisbee........ stooping down..... running...........

I even got alot of phone numbers too!

I was pretty flattered. My girlfriends didn't say a thing. they were just chatting... looking... checking out the sights and swimming....


But when I got back to the hotel room............... I walked by the mirror that was on top of the dresser. There I got to see why I was so popular.............
MY BIKINI WAS............

SEE THRU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I really felt like a Dumb Ass and I couldn't sleep that night.

When I asked my girlfriends why they didn't say anything, they told me they don't go around looking at my body parts so......................

5 Comments:

Blogger Paradise Driver said...

That is hilarious!!!!

BTW - I've added you to my blogroll.

Love your stories!

10:10 AM  
Blogger Pules said...

Same thing happened to my wife while were vacationing in Hawaii with my parents.

We were frolicking in the water while my folks stayed on the beach. Luckily I was out of the water first. When she came out toward me I was looking right at two nipples and a dark triangle of hair through her cheap-o bathing suit (also bought in Hawaii because she had forgotten hers at home).

"Get back in the water!"
"Why?"
"Get back in the water!!"
"Why!?"
"Look down."
"Oh."

She got back in the water while I ran up and got her towel.

5:49 PM  
Blogger Oh, Miss! said...

I don't understand why my friends didn't say nuthin.............pee me off.

6:34 PM  
Blogger Oh, Miss! said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh......... Nah, I don't think I'm that nice lookin.
Well I don't write as well as I use to either........ thanks for the compliment!

5:41 PM  
Blogger ChadR said...

Think of it this way, you weren't anywhere near home. other than your girlfriends, no one you know saw your "goodies." And you clearly made some people very happy. Besides, in most of the world, female nipples are no big deal.

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home