Friday, April 21, 2006

Another story from Post WW2

My mother has 4 sisters and 1 brother.

The time was somewhere after WW2, where in many places- no one had too many good things to eat and CHOCOLATE was a rarity (ok now with simple inference of thought we can see what's gonna happen but.... )


My mother and 4 sisters were all walking home on a dirt road. (mind you no one was "starving" to death) and one of my aunts sees something glistening on the road.



"Hey that's CHOCOLATE!" she exclaims. Picks the piece up and puts it in her mouth.


her face changes color......

she spits it out fast...







"Oh my GOD, that was SHIT!" she exclaims...

(yes unfortunately, my mother's side seem to have more dumb asses)

1 Comments:

Blogger Oh, Miss! said...

:) touche!

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home