Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Another airport DUMB ASS


Again, while working at the airport and supervising some flights, a nice lady asked me for my assisance.

"Could you help me get my luggage out of the luggage locker?" she asked me.

"Sure" I replied. Thinking fast, I recalled there ARE NO LUGGAGE LOCKERS in this part of the airport so I started to wonder....

"Did you store your bag all the way down by XXXX area?" I asked nicely...

"No... there's luggage lockers right here..." she pointed.

Again, I could not believe my eyes.

There, in the EMPTY newspaper stand - was her luggage.

"Now how can I get my bag out! This luggage locker is broken!" she exclaimed.

"Well...." I said empatheticly, "I believe you may have to put another 75 cents in to get it out."

"What a rip off" she muttered.

*no comment*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home