Thursday, July 06, 2006

DUMB ASS way to get fired

Well this didn't take long.

Here is a real life way of getting fired, the STUPID WAY.


Once upon a time after my Barbie and Ken doll boot camp (also known as flight attendant school) I came across a fellow flight attendant classmate who had tears in her eyes.

"Someone accused me of SLEEEEEEEPING on the JOB!" she sobbed. This girl (let's call her "Mimi" ) was the most OBESE person you ever met.

"I don't know who did this, but I was only reading a magazine in the back seat with my head down...they even said my legs were up on the seat... I don't know how I could do that..."
(((I don't know either, she's too fat to even lift a leg up.....)))

She is always hungy. She eats other people's food. (I'm not poking fun of people who have an eating disorder, I'm merely telling it like it is. She has eaten 5 people's meals before)

Nonetheless I heard later on she eventually got fired.

Besides being obese, this girl was a self proclaimed SEX GODESS. And apparently she does get LAID. (had proof).

One day I was working and I came across a mutual friend. He was actually there to witness the whole thing... he told me "Oh no hun, she was not just sleeping...."

The story:


The three of them were on a flight going to some "sunny" location from this unnamed airport hub. They were unusually light going down to the "sunny" destination and during the layover she hooked up with the ugly van driver who - during their makeout session professed she was too fat and passed her off to another friend.... who ravishely loved her ... in the stairs... bushes.. ect... so the next day she was a bit tired....

Although sleepy, she still went out and got some food prior to the flight.

During her drink service she was chomping on chips and asked politely "Yeah WHADDAYA WANT" for drinks.

After she done her drink service, she promptly shut the sutters in the last row, flung off her high heels and fell asleep with her feet resting against the window......

then later on a passenger wakes her up for a drink.

An off duty flight attendant sees her sleeping and reports her.

buh bye.

2 Comments:

Blogger Paradise Driver said...

Hey!

Welcome back.

Been jonesin' for your stories.

5:55 PM  
Blogger Oh, Miss! said...

hey thanks you guys! I've been busy with some real life stuff & all... Gonna try my best to write here. :)

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home